Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Two Steps forward, two steps back

So I'll update everyone on my insomnia struggles. In general I've been doing better--then I'll experience a couple days that I can't sleep and so my anxiety builds and builds and builds until like last night when I maybe slept 2-3 hours, and I feel like I'm going backwards. I've been thinking of creative solutions--getting a night job, stopping medications completely and toughing it out, and I'm kinda stumped. One one hand this is just a problem I have, just like other people have problems that they worry and get anxious about. I don't want to blow it out of proportion so that it runs my life. I feel like a broken record to my family, and that sucks. So I guess I'm feeling down today.

On a different note, I want to say what a great age Faith is at. She's 14 months and saying real words, mimicking about everything, developing a sense of humor, and playing games. I feel so fortunate, and I have such an overwhelming amount of love for her that it catchs me off guard,gives me pause, and makes me thank my lucky stars.

Life is bittersweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home