Monday, September 13, 2004

End of Summer blues

I've got the end of summer blues and I don't even like summer that much. Heat, humidity, shorts that still don't quite fit on my new post-Faith body... I'm eagerly awaiting the cool crisp days of fall. But strangely I've got the end of summer blues. I think it's because I started all these new things at once; school, new job, new routine, blah, blah, blah. I feel rushed, frazzeled and cramped. I want to buy a house, or better yet, a ranch. I'm yearning for that feeling I got when I was in elementary school when I was on summer vacation. Picking rasberries by myself all day long, exploring every knoll and pathway, reading Beverly Cleary with the light on until midnight How carefree!!!

How can I capture that now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home