Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Roll the dice

Can't seem to update this damn thing in a timely manner. I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow for three days. I really don't like Vegas. I've decided that if I had to go on vacations, my last three travel choices would be:
1) Las Vegas
2) Orlando
3) Branson

In Vegas, the food sucks at most buffets and I am an awful gambler. Plus I'll really miss Faithy. The upside are the random people, the climate in November, and the hilarious videos you can buy ("Butts, Butts, Butts", anyone?). My favorite part of traveling or really any new experience is when you meet someone different and they make you pause--reflect in some way. Maybe they make you laugh, make you disgusted, make you surprised, but most of all blow some sort of fresh air into your head... This happens to me during everyday life (the insightful bus driver, the funny kids getting out of school), but seems to happen even more often when travelling.
Mayble I'll post about it when I get back. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home