Thursday, September 29, 2005

Random Musings Part I

I'm turning 27 in a month and a half. That feels really old. Late twenties definitley seems like an adult, yet I feel like I don't really have it together either. Still renting, no real savings, no good plan as to how reach that ideal land of upper middle class... I dream of having a three story row house in the District that has hardwood floors and blown glass windows. I imagine coming home after work, drinking a glass of wine in my library or study or living room that is clean and comfy...Maybe put on some classical music or jazz while I cook dinner with Faith. Nice furniture, nice artwork, a cabin of some sort out in the country to go to on the weekends...

I'm not saying I couldn't be content without all of the above, but it would be really nice to own a home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home